Media Asset Management (MAM)
Content management, file ingest, transcoding, and collaborative video editing from a single and unified Web Interface.
- Manage your media content regardless of where it is stored.
- Access to multisite for full content management, transcoding & editing.
- Handle your assets and associated metadata in and out of your premises from a single unified web interface.
Incite MAM is an advanced tool to handle ingest, metadata, logging, search, view, edit, and transcoding of media assets on anything from a single system to a networked environment. It has been developed from the ground up as an open architecture to meet the needs of broadcasters and video content producers.
The core idea behind INCITE MAM is to allow content producers to spend less time on locating material and to focus on their production. This means that journalists, producers and editors can start selecting material for the editing session with unparalleled ease.
- The Incite MAM functions as a master in the production system and controls the media flow, project definition, and all metadata throughout the entire production.
- With its web interface, users can search, browse, retrieve, and perform actions allowed by their profile even without accessing the storage directly.
- Incite MAM has an integrated player window that allows operators to preview any content.
- Incite MAM has a built-in full Web Editor which allows you to fully edit your story for news, sport, or Social Media.
- Web live stream edit
- Production asset management systems (PAM)
- Enables publishing to multiple platforms in various formats from within the browser
- It uses an SQL database to keep track of information about media files, associations between media files (multiple resolutions of the same media), metadata, user management, and project organization.
- Organize your media assets into an archive
- Content retrieval is made easy through the Disk Archive management. It enables users and operators to archive, retrieve and see the status of projects in the archive.
- It has an open architecture that delivers integration with industry-standard video servers, disk storage, and LTO vendors.
Figure 1 - Project View with a media preview
Figure 2 - Web Timeline Editor
File-based and SDI Ingest directly to Project folder
User management (attributes, logs, and Auditing, LDAP integration)
Ability to place custom watermark overlay on Viewing or the shared material.
Ability to define metadata fields: data types (drop downs, check boxes, free text), values, required/not required
Ability to tag multiple assets at a time
Capability to upload a variety of codecs including, camera raw, editorial (MXF, DNxHD, …), and file formats like .pdf, .doc, .txt, etc.
Capability for a specific user (based on defined role and permissions) to upload media to the system from local and/or remote locations and assign metadata.
Possibility to add Metadata on each frame (markers)
Automatic Clip creation (scene detections)
Easy and fast Metadata Cataloging with Predefined keywords
Predefined project folder structure
Reviewing and approval
Define storage workspace access per user/group
Automatic detection and insertion of files into a project
Web user interface (platform independent)
Editing from the web interface with graphics support
DVE, Audio Mixer, and Full Graphics support on Web Edit
Multiple timeline support
Adding of multiple Video, Graphics, and Audio layers on Web Edit Timeline
Audio gain per clip or Timeline
Support of Film/TV mode in editing (insert/overlap)
Direct Export of story with Different Aspect Ratios and/or format for NLE
Full subtitles support on Timeline, Creation, Import, and Export
Projects status for a quick summary of work completed
Generation of multi-format, multipurpose files for delivery to multiple platforms (eg. Broadcast, internet, mobile)
Clip creation to highlight interesting sections
Export to AAF and FCP XML of media, clips, or the entire project
Adobe plug-in, Native & Direct Plug CEP
Archive management of file and projects
Exchange media files even if no access to the storage
Advance cleanup of finished or archived projects
Enables rapid content creation through clipping functionality
Full Support of Growing Proxy Media in WEB Browser and WEB edit
Smart and Advanced Search criteria
Full support for non-video asset
Full support of streaming files (on import and export)
Advance Octopus support with Direct plug of our Web Editor inside Newsroom application
Full Media and Asset exchange with 3rd party system (PlayOut, CMS, Social Media, OTT, etc.)
Ability to generate a secure link to provide a simple screener/reviewer
Supported Video Codecs: (not exhaustive)
AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DVCAM, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM
EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Sony XAVC, Sony RAW, Avid DNxHD, VC-3, Apple ProRes, QuickTime, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, MJPEG, JPEG2000, MPEG2/1, H264, HEVC
Integration with third-party solutions
- Dalet News room
- Octopus News room
- Grass Valley workflow
- Harmonic playout servers
- Aveco automation
- Avid editors
- Adobe Editors
- Tiger Space
- Chyro traffic solution
- Marquise Technologies Etc…
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Server 2012r2, 2016, 2019,2022 or Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
- CPU: Recent single or dual Intel Xeon or i7, with multiple cores.
- RAM: 32GB,
- HDD: Fast local HDD/SSD for installation and database.
- Network: Fast connection to media location and communication between nodes – 1Gbe
How To Reach Us
Want to Send Us
A Message? Shoot!
Address: rue des Voisins 30, 1205 Geneva Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 321 95 85